Binagoongang Talong at Sitaw Recipe
A pork and veggie dish that's filling and sauce-sarap!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Vegetable & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 22 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 1/4 cup ng tubig
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 250 g pork, liempo, sliced into 1/2-inch thick strips
- 1/2 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup ng bagoong alamang
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 1 1/2 cup ng sitaw/yardlong beans, cut into 2-inches long
- 4 cups eggplant, cut into planks, 1-inch long
1. In a pot, combine water, oil, and pork. Cover and simmer until the fat comes out. Then sauté the pork until brown and crispy.
2. Add the onion and sauté until translucent. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic. Add bagoong and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add the DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and simmer for 2 minutes. Add the sitaw and talong then simmer until cooked.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl