Roast Chicken in Tomato Marinade Recipe
A classic recipe made more flavorful with Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 1 hr. and 1 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 2 hrs.
Serving Size : 8
FOR THE MARINADE
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 2 1/4 kutsara ng worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 2 1/4 kutsara ng parsley, snipped
- 1 1/4 kg chicken, whole, drained
- 1/4 cup ng prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup ng onion, sliced
- 2 kutsara ng butter, melted
FOR THE GRAVY
- 1 kutsara ng all-purpose flour
- 2 kutsara ng butter or margarine
- 1 cup ng tubig
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- soy sauce, to taste
1. Combine all ingredients for marinade. Marinate chicken for 1 hour or preferably overnight in the refrigerator. Drain but reserve marinade.
2. Preheat oven at 375°F. (If using turbo broiler, set at 350°F) Rub chicken and its inside cavity with mustard. Stuff with onion. Wrap in foil and put on baking tray. Bake for 1 hour. Remove foil and reserve the drippings. Bake for another 30 minutes. Turn once and brush with butter. Bake for another 15 minutes, brushing again with butter on the last 5 minutes.
3. Gravy: Heat butter and flour. Add water, salt, soy sauce, drippings and pepper to taste. Simmer while stirring continuously for 5 minutes. Serve with chicken.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Wooden Spatula
Please login to post your comment