Saucy Burger Steak Recipe
A Quick 'n Easy take on tasty burger steak!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 28 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 cup ng bread, white loaf, chopped
- 2 kutsara ng milk, evaporated
- 500 g beef, ground
- 2 mga piraso ng itlog
- 2 kutsara ng oil, for pan-grilling
- 2 kutsara ng butter
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1/8 cup ng button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gravy Mix (30g), dissolved in 1 cup water
1. Combine bread and milk. Mix until bread is soggy. Combine with beef and egg. Mix well.
2. Divide mixture into portions, about 2 tablespoons each and form into patties. Pan-grill in oil until brown on both sides. Set aside.
3. Sauté garlic and mushrooms in butter. Add DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Gravy Mix. Simmer over low heat until thick.
This dish is a source of iron that helps in the transportation of oxygen throughout the body through the production of hemoglobin. It is also a source of vitamin A which protect one from infections by keeping the immune system healthy.
The soaked slice bread serves as a moistener and binder which will keep the patties juicy.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Measuring Spoon
- Mga Measuring Cup
Please login to post your comment