Sizzling Hotdog Recipe
Elevate regular hotdog to this sweet and spicy recipe!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Condiments
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 1 cup ng DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 1 kutsara ng hot sauce, optional
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 500 g hotdog, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup ng onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup ng bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup ng margarine
- 2 piraso ng siling haba, sliced diagonally
- Mix soy sauce, DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup and hot sauce in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a pan, sauté hotdog in oil for 1 minute. Add onion and bell pepper and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Pour the sauce mixture and mix with hotdog, then add margarine. Pour in sizzling plate, garnish with siling haba.
This Sizzling Hotdog dish contains protein needed for the growth, development, and repair of the body. Protein also provides energy.
Very briefly sauté the onions and bell peppers so that they stay brightly colored and crisp.