Steamed Fruit Cake Recipe
All you need is a steamer to make this holiday favorite.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 31 mins.
Serving Size : 16
- 1 kutsarita ng mantika
- 1/4 cup ng flour, all-purpose
- 2 cup ng flour, all-purpose, sifted
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1 kutsarita ng baking powder
- 2 kutsarita ng baking soda
- 2 kutsarita ng cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 kutsarita ng nutmeg, ground
- 1/2 cup ng butter, melted
- 3 piraso ng itlog
- 1/2 cup ng molasses
- 1 cup ng raisins
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained
- 1/2 cup ng almonds, toasted
1. Grease loaf pan with oil then dust with flour. Place a base of parchment wax paper if available.
2. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
3. Mix butter, eggs, and molasses in a separate bowl. Add in dry ingredients.
4. Add raisins, DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, and almonds.
5. Pour batter onto the loaf pan. Cover with aluminum foil.
6. Steam for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
This Steamed Fruit Cake recipe is a source of iron, which is needed in the formation of red blood cells that carry oxygen in the body. Iron also plays a role in the proper functioning of the immune system.
Do not overmix the batter. Mix only until the dry ingredients are moistened. Overmixing causes the cake to become tough.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mixing Bowl
Please login to post your comment