Taco Casserole Recipe
Make your own delicious tacos at home with this easy recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Beef, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 16
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/4 cup ng garlic, crushed
- 2 cups onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 kg beef, ground
- 2 cups tubig
- 1 kutsara ng asin
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng hot sauce
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 3 cup ng black olives, pitted, sliced
- 3 cups bell pepper, green, diced
- 48 mga piraso ng taco shells
- 8 cups cheese, coarsely grated
- 2 cups tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup ng green onions, chopped
1. Sauté garlic, onion, and beef. Add water, salt, and hot sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce, 1/4 cup olives and bell pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes. Set aside.
2. Layer half of taco on bottom of greased 12 x 8-inch pan. Cover with half of spaghetti sauce mixture and cheese. Repeat layering with the remaining ingredients. Bake in pre-heated oven at 350°F for 10 minutes. Top with remaining olives, tomatoes, and green onions. Serve.
This Taco Casserole recipe is rich in calcium and iron. Calcium is necessary for strong bones and teeth while iron aids in the formation of red blood cells that carry oxygen all over the body.
For better texture, lightly toast the taco shells in a toaster oven before layering so that they are drier and crispier.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- 12" x 8" Rectangular Pan
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment