Tofu Chili Recipe
Try this healthier version of a Mexican classic.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 14
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/4 cup ng garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup ng onion, sliced
- 300 g chicken, ground
- 1 1/2 cup ng tubig
- 4 cup ng red kidney beans, canned, cooked
- 1/2 kutsara ng asin
- 700 g tofu, cut into cubes
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 1/2 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into cubes
- 2 kutsara ng chili powder
1 Sauté garlic, onion, and ground chicken. Cook for 10 minutes.
2 Add water, kidney beans, and salt. Simmer for 10 minutes.
3 Add remaining ingredients. Cook for another 5 minutes.
Two servings of this dish will give you a source of protein and iron. Protein is essential in growth and development while iron is needed for normal metabolism.
Soak kidney beans overnight in water then boil until tender. Soaked beans will cook faster.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment