Tom Yum Goong Recipe
Impress your family with this easy take on the traditional Thai dish, made even heartier with Del Monte Tomato Sauce.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 40 mins.
Serving Size : 4
FOR THE TOM YUM PASTE
- 3 piraso ng sibuyas Tagalog/shallots, peeled
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup ng lemongrass, chopped
- 2 kutsara ng yellow ginger, chopped
- 1/4 cup ng cilantro stem, chopped
- 2 kutsara ng patis
- 1/4 cup ng lime juice
- 3 kutsarita ng sugar, brown
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 4 cup ng tubig
- 1 kutsara ng sinigang mix
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 200 g cream dory fillet, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 200 g mussels (tahong)
- 200 g shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail on
- 1 1/4 cup ng button mushroom, canned (400g)
- 2 kutsara ng cilantro, for garnishing
1. In a blender, mix all ingredients for the tom yum paste until it turns into a thick purée or mash.
2. Sauté tom yum paste over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add water, sinigang mix, and DEL MONTE Tomato Sauce. Bring to boil then simmer for 10 minutes over low heat.
3. Add tahong, dory fillet, shrimp, and mushrooms. Let it boil for 5 minutes.
4. Top with cilantro before serving.
This Tom Yum Goong dish is high in vitamin A that maintains normal vision and healthy skin. It is also high in iron needed for making red blood cells that carry oxygen around the body.
Sauté the tom yum paste over medium heat to cook the spices and develop the flavors. The result is a deeper and richer taste.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment