Tonkatsu Sauce Recipe
Tonkatsu isn't the same without this tasty sauce!
Categories : Vegetable, Del Monte Condiments & Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 5 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 cup ng DEL MONTE Original Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 1/4 cup ng worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup ng garlic, crushed
- 2 kutsarita ng sugar, white
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1/4 cup ng tubig
1. In a sauce pan, combine all ingredients and mix well. Bring to a boil then simmer for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with breaded chicken cutlets.
This low-fat dip contains garlic. Studies show that garlic may help lower blood pressure and may help reduce risk factors for heart diseases.
The sauce should have a nice consistency, not too watery and not too thick. The sauce should be able to coat the back of a spoon.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon