Tonkatsu Sauce Recipe
Tonkatsu isn't the same without this tasty sauce!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Vegetable, Del Monte Condiments & Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 5 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 cup ng DEL MONTE Original Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 1/4 cup ng worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup ng garlic, crushed
- 2 kutsarita ng sugar, white
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1/4 cup ng tubig
1. In a sauce pan, combine all ingredients and mix well. Bring to a boil then simmer for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with breaded chicken cutlets.
This low-fat dip contains garlic. Studies show that garlic may help lower blood pressure and may help reduce risk factors for heart diseases.
The sauce should have a nice consistency, not too watery and not too thick. The sauce should be able to coat the back of a spoon.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment