Vietnamese Prawn and Pineapple Soup Recipe
Learn how to cook this flavorful Vietnamese soup.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 20 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 32 mins.
Serving Size : 6
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 kutsara ng calamansi juice
- 1/4 cup ng patis
- 1/2 kutsarita ng siling labuyo, chopped
- 1/4 cup ng cilantro, chopped
- 2 kutsara ng sugar, white
- 1/4 cup ng tubig
- 2 liter tubig
- 1/2 cup ng onion, red, quartered
- 1 1/2 cup ng okra, sliced diagonally into 2
- 1 cup ng sayote, cut into chunks
- 2 piraso ng siling haba
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (560g), drained, reserve syrup
- 500 g shrimp, trimmed and cleaned
- 3 kutsarita ng sinigang mix
- 2 kutsara ng patis
- 2 cup ng togue, trimmed
- 1/4 cup ng basil, fresh
- 1/4 cup ng cilantro
1. Mix all ingredients for sauce. Set aside.
2. In a pot, combine water, reserved pineapple syrup, and onion. Bring to a boil then simmer for 3 minutes.
3. Add in okra and sayote. When half-cooked, add siling haba and DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks.
4. When the vegetables are cooked, add the shrimps.
5. Season with sinigang mix and patis.
6. Turn off the heat then add togue, cilantro, and basil.
This delicious soup is high in vitamin A that helps promote good vision. It also helps form and maintain healthy skin, teeth, bones and soft tissues. It is also a source of calcium needed for bone health.
Allow the residual heat of the soup to cook the togue, cilantro, and basil. This helps make the togue crisp and the herbs fresh tasting.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
Please login to post your comment