Fruity Cookie Sandwich Recipe
Children will love this fun dessert with the goodness of fruits. They'll be sure to want more.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 2 min.
Cooking Time : 13 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 16 pcs chocolate chip cookies (3 1/2-inch diameter)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, crunchy (or hazelnut spread)
- 1 pc banana, lacatan
- 1 tsp calamansi juice
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
1. Spread eight pieces of cookies with peanut butter. Set aside.
2. Cut banana crosswise into thin slices and soak in reserved fruit cocktail syrup with calamansi juice. Drain.
3. Place 2 - 3 pieces banana slices over cookies with spread. Top with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Cover with another cookie to make a sandwich.
4. Wrap each cookie sandwich in foil or wax paper. Chill until ready to serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board