Lemon Garlic Shrimp Carbonara Recipe
Enjoy the fresh flavors of this easy pasta dish!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Seafood & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 12 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 200 g shrimp, frozen, peeled, tail on
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 1/4 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
1. Sauté garlic in olive oil until aromatic then add the shrimps. Continue sautéing then add the water, lemon juice, lemon zest, and salt.
2. Pour in the DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce.
3. Mix the sauce and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour over cooked pasta. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Do not overcook the shrimps. When they turn pink and curl, they are done. Overcooked shrimps shrink and become chewy.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment