Pork Tofu Stir-Fry Recipe
Enjoy a saucy version of the favorite tokwa't baboy.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 43 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 250 g pork, lomo/tenderloin, cut into cubes
- 1 tsp sugar, brown
- 1/2 tsp ginger, grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (90g)
- 1 Tbsp fermented black beans (tausi)
- 1 pc star anise
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 150 g tofu, cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup mixed vegetables, frozen
1. Marinate pork in sugar, half of ginger, salt, and pepper for 30 minutes.
2. Sauté garlic, pork, and remaining ginger in oil over medium heat until browned. Drain excess oil.
3. Add DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce, tausi, star anise, water, and bell pepper. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add tofu and mixed vegetables. Simmer for 3 minutes.
This recipe is rich in vitamin A helps maintain healthy skin and normal vision. It is also a source of protein which is essential for growth and development.
Gently sauté the pork over medium heat. The brown sugar will caramelizing and then burn over high heat.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment