Baked Squid Spaghetti Recipe
Your next party must-have dish with a seafood twist.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Seafood & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 20 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 10 mins.
Serving Size : 11
- 1/2 cup ng garlic, crushed
- 4 1/2 kutsara ng margarine
- 2/3 cup ng all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup ng milk, evaporated
- 1 1/8 cup ng tubig
- 1 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/2 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 500 g squid, ink sac and eyes removed then sliced
- 2 1/4 cup ng carrot, chopped
- 1 1/8 cup ng green peas, frozen
- 3/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/2 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 3/4 cup ng bell pepper, red, diced
- 1/2 cup ng green onions, chopped
- 2/3 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
- 1 1/4 cup ng cheese, grated
1. SAUCE: Sauté garlic in margarine until golden brown. Gradually stir in flour, milk and water. Add salt. Mix until smooth. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce. Cook for 5 minutes with continuous stirring. Set aside.
2. FILLING: Sauté onion and squid in oil. Cook for 10 minutes or until tender. Add carrot, green peas, salt, pepper, and bell peppers. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in green onions.
3. Layer half of cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti in an 8 x 8-inch square pan. Spread half of filling, sauce and cheese. Repeat with remaining half. Bake in preheated oven at 350°F for 25 minutes.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Mga Measuring Cup
Please login to post your comment