Bangus Belly Teriyaki Recipe
Here's a new and exciting way to cook bangus belly!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 1 sachet DEL MONTE Quick n Easy BBQ Marinade (80ml)
- 1/3 cup ng mirin
- 1 kutsarita ng ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup ng tubig
- 1 kutsarita ng cornstarch, dissolved in 1 teaspoon water
- 500 g bangus, belly
1. Combine DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Barbecue Marinade, mirin, ginger, water. Bring to a boil then add cornstarch mixture, stirring continuously until thick.
2. Grill the bangus belly. Baste with sauce.
This Bangus Belly Teriyaki Recipe is high in protein that supports growth and development. It is also a source of niacin, which helps keep the digestive and nervous systems healthy.
The teriyaki sauce contains sugar that will caramelize and even burn. To avoid burning the sauce, baste the bangus when it is almost fully cooked. Baste liberally then flip the fish to caramelize.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Grill Pan
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment