Barbecued Spareribs Recipe
Dig in to these mouth-watering, succulent BBQ ribs!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 15 mins.
Serving Size : 8
FOR THE MARINADE
- 1/4 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (90g)
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup ng sugar, brown
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g)
- 1 1/4 kutsara ng liquid seasoning
- 3/4 kutsara ng lemon juice
- 3 kutsara ng mustard
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng DEL MONTE Sweet Chili Sauce (325g)
- 1 kg pork, ribs, cut up
- 1 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1/4 cup ng oil, for pan-grilling
- 1/3 cup ng leeks (optional), sliced
1. Mix all ingredients for marinade. Pour into meat and marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator. Drain meat but reserve marinade.
2. Season pork spareribs with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Pan-grill in oil just to brown. Heat the reserved marinade then add the grilled spareribs. Cover and simmer until tender.
4. Top with leeks.
This dish provides protein that is essential for the body's growth and development and vitamin B1 that may help improve tolerance to pain and reduce the stomach's acidity.
Salt the pork spareribs just before cooking. Adding the salt in the marinade draws out the moisture and will leave the pork dry.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Grill Pan
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spatula
Please login to post your comment