Chunky Chicken Pine Spread Recipe
A sandwich filler that’s equally sweet and zesty.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Chicken & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 28 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 300 g chicken, breast fillet
- 1/2 cup ng carrot, cut into cubes
- 1 cup ng tubig
- 1/4 cup ng celery leaves
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng pepper, white, ground
- 1/2 cup ng mayonnaise
- 1/2 kutsarita ng wasabi paste (optional)
- 1/8 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng pepper, white
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1/4 cup ng bell pepper, red, diced
- 1/4 cup ng celery, sliced, reserve leaves
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng onion, red, chopped
- 100 g lettuce
- 6 piraso ng hamburger bun or baguette, sliced
1. Simmer chicken and carrot in reserved pineapple syrup, water, celery leaves, salt, and white pepper until just cooked. Drain and remove celery leaves. Cut chicken meat into cubes.
2. In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, wasabi, salt, and white pepper. Add the chicken, DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits, bell pepper, celery, and onions.
3. Place a slice of lettuce on a hamburger bun or baguette and fill with the spread.
This dish is high in vitamin A that helps protect one from infections and helps maintain healthy skin. It also has iron that helps in the transportation of oxygen throughout the body.
Simmering the chicken in the reserved pineapple syrup packs the chicken with more flavor compared to simply simmering in water.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment