Menudo ni Mhikko Recipe
Ka-Kitchenomics Mhikko Izumi shares a recipe learned from his Nanay.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 38 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1 kg pork, kasim, sliced into 1-inch cubes
- 2 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 1/2 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 300 g pork, liver
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1 kutsarita ng garlic, crushed
- 3/4 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 2 kutsara ng oyster sauce
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 3 mga piraso ng bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 1 cup ng hotdog, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup ng tubig
- 1/4 cup ng mantika
- 1 cup ng potato, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup ng carrot, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
1. In a bowl, marinate the pork in 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Marinate for 10 minutes. In another bowl, marinate the liver in 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Set aside to marinade for 10 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pot. Sauté the liver until lightly browned. Remove from the pan and set aside.
3. In the same pot, sauté the garlic and onion until the onions turn translucent and aromatic. Add the pork and cook until it changes color. Add the oyster sauce and cook for 10 minutes or until almost dry.
4. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, bay leaf, liver, hotdog, and water. Bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes.
5. While simmering, fry potato and carrot.
6. Add the potato, carrot, and bell pepper to the pot. Simmer for 5 minutes. Season with salt.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Rubber Spatula
Please login to post your comment