Easy Pineapple Chicken Afritada Recipe
Level up your everyday Afritada with this sweet yet easy upgrade.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/4 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 3 kutsarita ng garlic, pounded
- 500 g chicken, thigh and leg, chopped into serving pieces
- 2 kutsara ng patis
- 3/4 cup ng tubig
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 1 cup ng potato, cut into chunks
- 1 cup ng carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g)
- 1/4 cup ng green peas
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
1. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté onion until translucent. Add garlic and sauté until aromatic. Add the chicken and sauté over medium to low heat until the chicken meat turns white. Add the patis and allow to evaporate. When almost dry, add the water and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add tomato sauce and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
3. Add potatoes and carrots and simmer until fork tender.
4. Add DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits and green peas. Season with pepper.
Chicken thigh and leg are the best chicken part to use with this dish. Thighs and legs have more fat so that the chicken stays moist during cooking and also adds more flavor.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment