Easy Sweet and Sour Fish Recipe
Make the usual fried fish more delicious with this easy recipe!
We’re putting a twist to your usual fried fish with our Sweet and Sour Fish. For this recipe, all you’ll need is DEL MONTE Extra Rich Banana ketchup and vinegar to create that familiar tang. We also make this Sweet and Sour Fish recipe more piñasarap with Del Monte Pineapples. Learn how to cook it below.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish & Seafood
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 3
- 1 kg dalagang bukid
- 1 1/2 kutsarita ng salt, rock
- 3/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1/4 cup ng all-purpose flour
- oil, for deep frying
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/2 cup ng onion, red, quartered
- 1/4 cup ng suka
- 1/2 cup ng DEL MONTE Extra Rich Banana Ketchup (320g)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g), drained, reserve syrup
- 2 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 3 kutsara ng sugar, white
- Season fish with salt and pepper. Dredge in flour. Deep-fry in oil until crispy.
- In a separate pan, heat the oil. Sauté onions for 1 minute. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the vinegar, ketchup, reserved pineapple syrup, soy sauce, and sugar. Simmer while stirring continuously until thick.
- Add the DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits and onions. Pour over fried fish. Serve.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Can Opener
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Sauce Pot
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl