Fish Pineapple Curry Recipe
Take this curry dish to another level with the interesting flavor notes of pineapple!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 20 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 49 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 750 g labahita fillet, cut into chunks
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/2 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1/4 cup ng oil, for frying
- 1/4 kutsara ng kasubha
- 1 kutsara ng hibe
- 1/4 cup ng onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup ng garlic, crushed
- 1/2 kutsara ng oil
- 1/4 kutsara ng ginger, cut into strips
- 1 kutsarita ng curry powder
- 1 kutsara ng DEL MONTE Sweet Chili Sauce (325g)
- 1/2 cup ng coconut milk
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/2 cup ng green peas, frozen
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (227g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1/3 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup ng coconut cream
1. Marinate fish in the reserved pineapple syrup, salt, and pepper for 30 minutes. Fry until golden brown. Set aside.
2. Pound together the next 4 ingredients. Sauté in oil until golden brown. Add ginger, curry powder, DEL MONTE Sweet Chili Sauce, and coconut milk. Season with salt. Simmer for 2 minutes.
3. Add green peas, DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks, fish, and bell peppers. Simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in coconut cream and simmer for 2 minutes.
This Fish Pineapple Curry dish is high in protein needed for growth, development, and repair of body tissues. It also contains niacin that helps break down carbohydrates, protein, and fats in the body.
Lightly toast the curry powder until the aroma is released. The toasting boosts the flavor of the spices.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment