Four Cheese Spaghetti Recipe
The cheesier, the better! Enjoy a new take on spaghetti with four different kinds of cheese.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 40 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 40 mins.
Serving Size : 16
- 2 cups bell pepper, red, sliced into 1 x 1-inch squares
- 2 cups bell pepper, green, sliced into 1 x 1-inch squares
- 4 cups eggplant, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/2 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 2 cups bacon, sliced into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 cup ng onion, chopped
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, chopped
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 1 cup ng tubig
FOR THE CHEESE SAUCE
- 2 cups queso de bola, grated
- 1 cup ng cream cheese, grated
- 1 cup ng cheese, melting, grated
- 1 cup ng cheese, processed, grated
- 1/2 cup ng butter
- 2 cups milk, fresh
- 3/4 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked as per package direction
- 4 kutsara ng parsley, for garnish
1. Season bell peppers and eggplant with salt and pepper then grill until cooked. Set aside.
2. Cook the bacon in a sauce pot until it releases its own fat. Add onions and sauté for 2 minutes until translucent. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Next, add the DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce. Add stock/water. Simmer for 5 minutes. Set aside.
3. To make the cheese sauce, mix all ingredients in a pot and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes. Reserve 1 cup of cheese sauce for the topping.
4. Toss the pasta, half of the grilled vegetables, spaghetti sauce mixture, and half of the cheese sauce. Pour half of the pasta into a 8 x 8-inch aluminum tray, then pour half of the remaining cheese sauce. Top with the remaining half of the grilled vegetables and cheese sauce. Garnish with minced parsley.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Salaan o Strainer