Fruit Pandan Ice Cream Salad Recipe
What could be better than ice cream and fruit salad combined? Try for yourself.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 24 hrs. and 15 mins.
Serving Size : 18
- 2 mga piraso ng buko, meat cut into squares, reserve 1 1/4 buko juice
- 4 mga piraso ng pandan leaves
- 1 pack unflavored gelatin, mixed with fruit cocktail syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve syrup
- 3 kutsara ng sugar, white
- 1/4 kutsarita ng food color, green
- 2 1/2 cups ice cream, macapuno, partially thawed
- 1 cup ng all-purpose cream
- 2 kutsara ng condensed milk
1. Cover and simmer buko water in a pan with pandan leaves for 5 minutes. Turn off heat. Remove pandan and add gelatin mixture, stir to dissolve then add sugar. Stir until dissolved. Add food color. Pour into 5 x 8-inch pan and chill until set. Cut into cubes.
2. Soften ice cream a bit. Blend with cream and condensed milk. Combine immediately with buko, DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and gelatin. Freeze overnight.
This dessert contains protein that helps in growth and development. It also has vitamin C that helps resist infections.
Thaw ice cream in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes so that the whole block softens at the same time.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Measuring Spoon
- Mga Measuring Cup
Please login to post your comment