Fruits For the Gods Recipe
The gods will surely love this heavenly treat, filled with yummy tropical fruit bits.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 23 mins.
Serving Size : 24
- oil, for greasing
- 1 1/3 cup ng all-purpose flour, sifted
- 3/4 kutsarita ng baking powder
- 1/2 kutsarita ng baking soda
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained for 2-3 hours
- 1 cup ng raisins
- 3/4 cup ng butter
- 1/2 cup ng sugar, white
- 3/4 cup ng sugar, brown
- 3 piraso ng itlog
- 1 cup ng cashew nuts, toasted, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
3. Take 1/2 cup of this mixture and mix with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and raisins. Set aside.
4. Cream butter until soft and fluffy. Add sugars and blend well.
5. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in the flour mixture.
6. Add cashew and fruit cocktail mixture. Stir to completely blend batter.
7. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 10 minutes. Lower heat to 350°F and continue baking for 50 minutes. Cool slightly then cut into bars.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- 12" x 8" Rectangular Pan
- Chopping Board