Shrimp Ceviche Recipe
Try this recipe for a fresh appetizer or side dish.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Seafood & Del Monte Condiments
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 37 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 4 cup ng tubig
- 1 kutsarita ng asin
- 500 g shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1/4 cup ng orange juice
- 1/4 cup ng lime juice
- 1/4 cup ng DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1/2 kutsarita ng siling labuyo, chopped
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 cup ng onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup ng cucumber, peeled, diced
- 1/2 cup ng tomato, seeded, diced
- 1/2 cup ng avocado, diced
- 1 kutsara ng cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup ng mantika
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
1. Combine water and salt in a saucepan, bring to a boil. Add shrimp and simmer for 1 minute or until it changes color. Drain then place in a bowl with ice water. Drain and set aside.
2. Mix all of the ingredients for the marinade.
3. Add the shrimps and remaining ingredients. Let it sit for 30 minutes.
4. Serve chilled.
This dish is rich in vitamin A, which helps maintain healthy skin and normal vision. It is also a source of protein that plays a role in the regulation of enzymes and hormones.
To keep the shrimps juicy, do not overcook. Once they turn orange, immediately transfer to an ice bath to stop the cooking.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment