Fruity Choco Gelatin Recipe
Here's a simple dessert that you can prepare ahead for a truly memorable meal.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 4 hrs. and 47 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1 1/3 kutsara ng unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups milk, evaporated
- 1 cup ng coconut cream
- 2/3 cup ng condensed milk
- 1/2 kutsarita ng vanilla extract
- 1 kutsarita ng pandan flavor
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 43 g chocolate milk, bar, melted
1. Mix together gelatin and evaporated milk. Stir to dissolve gelatin. Set aside.
2. In a sauce pan, combine cream and condensed milk. Heat to blend well.
3. Add gelatin mixture. Heat for 5 minutes or until gelatin is dissolved. Turn off heat, then add to the vanilla extract and pandan flavoring.
4. Pour in ice cube tray. Disposable plastic cups or empty bottles can also be used as mold. Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Cool slightly. Chill then unmold. To serve, drizzle melted chocolate on top.
This dessert contains calcium that helps in bone development and also helps muscles, such as the heart, work properly.
Water is the biggest enemy of chocolate. When water touches chocolate, the chocolate hardens and curdles. Make sure that when working with chocolate, it does not come into contact with water.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Salaan o Strainer
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment