Fruity Pastillas Recipe
We've given a fruity twist to this classic Pinoy treat.
The milky dessert we’re all familiar with gets a fruity upgrade with the addition of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail in our Pastillas recipe! Learn how to make Pastillas the Del Monte way today!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 25
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), well-drained, chopped and pressed to drain
- 1 kutsara ng cashew nuts, roasted, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups milk, powdered
- 2 kutsara ng condensed milk, sweetened
- 3 kutsara ng all-purpose cream
- 2 kutsara ng sugar, white
- Cook DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail over low heat for 13 minutes or until dry. Cool slightly. Set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients except sugar. Add the drained DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Mix well. Form every 1 tablespoon of the mixture into cylinder. Roll in sugar then wrap in cellophane.
This dessert is a source of calcium that helps in the formation and maintenance of strong bones and teeth.
Be sure to cook the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail over low-heat so that it does not burn before it dries out. Cooking until dry prevents the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail from watering down the milk which will make the pastillas too soft.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Salaan o Strainer