Golden Cupcake Recipe
Go for gold with this simple yet delicious cupcake and have a blast experimenting with frosting and other fun toppings!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 8 mins.
Serving Size : 7
FOR THE CUPCAKE
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 kutsarita ng baking soda
- 1/2 kutsara ng cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 2 mga piraso ng itlog
- 3/4 cup ng sugar, white
- 2/3 cup ng mayonnaise
- 1 cup ng carrot, finely grated
- 1/4 cup ng desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup ng cashew nuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
FOR THE CREAM FROSTING
- 1/8 cup ng cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 cup ng butter, softened
- 1/3 cup ng sugar, powdered
1. Preheat oven at 350°F. Line two regular muffin pans with muffin cups. Set aside.
2. Cupcake: Mix first 4 ingredients. Combine 1/4 cup of this mixture with fruit cocktail. Set aside. In a bowl, combine eggs, sugar, and mayonnaise. Beat until well blended. Add flour mixture in three batches, beating after each addition. Stir in remaining ingredients including DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Pour 1/4 cup batter into prepared pans. Bake for 30 - 35 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
3. Frosting: Cream butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar. Mix well. Spread on cupcake, then sprinkle with nuts if desired.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board