Grilled Pineapple Sundae Recipe
A satisfying dessert to cap off any salu-salo.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 13 mins.
Serving Size : 2
- 1/4 cup ng sugar, granulated
- 1 kutsara ng butter
- 2 kutsara ng whipping cream
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (227g), drained
- 250 ml ice cream, vanilla
- 2 kutsara ng peanuts, roasted
1. To make a caramel sauce, melt the sugar in a pan. When the caramel turns into an amber color, turn off the heat then add the butter and whipping cream.
2. In a pan-grill, grill the DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple quickly to add smoky flavor.
3. To assemble, scoop the ice cream, top with grilled pineapples. Drizzle with caramel sauce and top with roasted peanuts.
This dish gives you a source of vitamin A and calcium. Vitamin A promotes eye health and is needed for night vision while calcium is important for bone health and helps in blood clotting.
Grill the pineapples over a very hot grill pan to immediately sear the pineapples and give it a smoky aroma.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Grill Pan
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment