Kung Pao Chicken Recipe
Enjoy this Del Monte-style oriental-flavored chicken!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 22 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 300 g chicken, breast, cut into cubes
- 1 kutsara ng cornstarch
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/4 cup ng onion, sliced
- 1 kutsarita ng garlic, slice thinly
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1/3 cup ng DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1/4 kutsara ng cornstarch, dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup ng peanuts
- 1/2 kutsarita ng siling labuyo, minced
- 1/4 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 stalk green onions, cut into 2-inch strips
1. Coat the chicken in cornstarch.
2. In a pan, sauté chicken in oil for 5 minutes or until brown.
3. Add onions and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Mix in the DEL MONTE BBQ Marinade and DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar. Bring to a boil then add cornstarch dissolved in water. Simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Add nuts, chili, and bell pepper. Sprinkle green onions. Serve.
This recipe provides protein needed for growth, development, and repair of body tissues, and niacin that helps break down carbohydrates, protein and fats in the body.
Quickly sauté the chicken over a hot pan so that it sears quickly. If the pan is not hot, the chicken will release its juices and will not brown properly.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment