Longganisa Omurice Recipe
Prepare this Japanese dish with a Filipino breakfast twist.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Rice, Pork & Del Monte Condiments
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 18 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 4 piraso ng egg, beaten
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1 kutsarita ng mantika
- 2 kutsara ng tubig
- 200 g longganisa, Lukban, chopped
- 4 cup ng rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup ng DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 2 kutsara ng green onions, chopped
- Season the beaten eggs with salt and pepper then fry. Cut into strips then set aside.
- Put water in a pan then add longganisa. Bring to a boil then simmer for 5 to 7 minutes or until dry.
- Fry longganisa in its oil until brown then add cooked rice and DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup. Mix well.
- Divide the fried rice into 4 bowls. Top with fried scrambled egg and green onions then drizzle with DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup.
This twist on rice bowl is a good source of protein and vitamin A. Protein helps in the regulation and maintenance of the body's fluid balance while vitamin A promotes healthy skin and normal vision.
Cooking the longganisa in some water helps in rendering the fat. Water helps in distributing the heat evenly so the fat melts faster with little or no additional fat required.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon