Longganisa Rice Recipe
Transform breakfast leftovers to this fried rice!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Rice, Pork & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 23 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 250 g longganisa, garlic, removed from casing
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1 cup ng onion, red, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1/4 cup ng bell pepper, red, diced
- salt, to taste
- 5 cups rice, cooked
- 2 kutsara ng onion, green, sliced
1. Sauté longganisa until oil is extracted. Remove excess oil. Add garlic and onion and sauté for 3 minutes.
2. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, bell peppers, and salt. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add rice. Blend well. Top with green onions.
This recipe is a good source of protein. Protein is important for the growth, development and repair of body tissues.
The best type longganisa to use for this recipe is garlic longganisa because it goes well with the sauce. Hamonado type or the sweet type of longganisa will be too strongly flavored for this dish.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment