Peanut Butter Fruit Parfait Recipe
This easy, nutty dessert will be a hit with guests!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 2 kutsara ng sugar, white
- 3/4 cup ng all-purpose cream, chilled
- 1/4 cup ng condensed milk
- 1/4 cup ng peanut butter, creamy
- 6 piraso ng peanut butter cookies, crushed into chunks (including the filling)
1. Cook DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail in sugar with 3 tablespoons of reserved fruit cocktail syrup for 2 minutes. Set aside.
2. Beat cream until light and airy. Add condensed milk and peanut butter. Mix well. Set aside.
3. Arrange cookies in 8 - 10 individual glasses. Layer with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and cream mixture. Repeat layering with the rest of the fruits and the cream mixture.
Two servings of this dish gives you a source of vitamin C that helps fight common infections. Vitamin C also plays a role in enhancing the absorption of iron in the body.
Chilling the cream makes sure that it will be easy to whip later on. For maximum volume, place your bowl and whisk in the freezer for 30 minutes before using to make sure the cream stays cold.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Can Opener
- Mixing Bowl
Please login to post your comment