Meatless Meatball Spaghetti Recipe
Enjoy the taste of meatballs without the meat!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 20 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 43 mins.
Serving Size : 9
- 1 can red kidney beans (432g), drained, rinsed, and roughly chopped
- 2 kutsara ng onion, white, chopped
- 1 kutsarita ng garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup ng carrot, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup ng celery, finely chopped
- 1 piraso ng egg white
- 1/4 cup ng breadcrumbs
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 2 cup ng oil, for deep-frying
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/4 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 1 cup ng carrot, chopped
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 2 cup ng tubig
- 1 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1 kutsarita ng oregano, dried
- 1 kutsarita ng basil, dried
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
- 1/4 cup ng cheese, grated
1. Combine red kidney beans, white onion, garlic, carrot, celery, egg white, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Form every 1 teaspoon of the mixture into balls. The mixture should be enough to make around 25 pieces. Deep-fry until golden brown.
2. To make the sauce, sauté onion in a pan until translucent then add the garlic and carrots. Pour DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce and water. Simmer until carrot is tender. Season with salt, pepper, dried oregano, and dried basil. Simmer for 1 minute.
3. Toss DEL MONTE Spaghetti, bean balls, and sauce. Top with cheese.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Please login to post your comment