Pina Cassava in Cream Recipe
This comforting dish can be both a snack or dessert!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 20 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (227g), drained
- 1 kutsara ng sugar, white
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng sago, white
- 1 1/3 cup ng tubig
- 3/4 cup ng coconut milk
- 375 g cassava, pared and sliced into half moons (1/2-inch thick) then soaked in water
- 1 piraso ng pandan leaves
- 1/4 cup ng sugar, white
- 1/3 cup ng coconut cream
1. Cook DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple in sugar for 3 minutes. Set aside.
2. Cook sago in water until tender. Add coconut milk, cassava, and pandan. Simmer until cassava is cooked. Add DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple and sugar. Add coconut cream. Cook for 3 minutes.
This recipe is high in vitamin C that helps resist infections and is necessary for collagen formation. It is also a source of iron that is needed for normal metabolism.
Cassava should be thoroughly cooked. Cooked cassava will be fork tender and will turn translucent.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment