Chicken Salpicao Recipe
A classic dish made tastier and more healthy!
Categories : Appetizer, Chicken & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1/2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/4 cup ng garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng oil, for browning
- 1 kg chicken, thigh fillet, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup ng butter
- 3/4 can button mushroom, canned (400g), cut into halves
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 2 kutsara ng liquid seasoning
- Sauté garlic until golden. Set aside.
- Brown chicken in 2 batches. Set aside.
- Sauté mushrooms in half of butter, add the browned chicken then add DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Season with liquid seasoning and add half of browned garlic. Add the remaining butter. Mix.
- Top with remaining garlic.
This Chicken Salpicao recipe provides protein that is essential for the growth, maintenance, and repair of body tissues and niacin that helps break down carbohydrates, protein and fats.
Browning the chicken in batches makes sure that the pan is hot enough to sear the chicken properly. Browning all at once lowers the temperature drastically which causes the juices to come out and boil the chicken instead of browning.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon