Pineapple Beef Rice Topping Recipe
An easy-to-prepare comfort dish with pina-level up flavor.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 28 mins.
Serving Size : 17
- 3 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/4 cup ng garlic, crushed
- 650 g beef, ground
- 1 1/8 cups tubig
- 1 3/4 cups carrot, diced
- 2 kutsara ng sugar, brown
- 1/8 kutsara ng paminta
- 3 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 3/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 2 kutsara ng DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (822g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1/2 cup ng bell pepper, green, cut into strips
- 2 1/4 kutsara ng cornstarch, dissolved in 3 Tbsp water
1. Sauté garlic and ground beef until brown. Add water. Bring to a boil then simmer until meat is cooked.
2. Add carrot, brown sugar, pepper, soy sauce, salt, reserved pineapple syrup, and DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar. Simmer until carrot is cooked.
3. Add DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits, bell peppers, and cornstarch. Stir, then simmer for 5 minutes. Serve as rice topping.
This dish is rich in Vitamin A that's great for the skin and for stronger immunity. Vitamin A also supports normal growth and development.
Take the time to brown the meat properly. The browning gives a deeper, meatier taste to the dish.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment