Pineapple Meatloaf Recipe
Make meatloaf healthier and tastier with this recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 20 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 2 hrs. and 40 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (432g), drained
- 1 piraso ng itlog
- 500 g pork, ground
- 1 piraso ng pork bouillon cube, crumbled
- 2 slices bread, white loaf, diced
- 1/4 cup ng milk, evaporated (370mL)
- 1/3 cup ng bell pepper, green, chopped
- 1/3 cup ng bell pepper, red, chopped
- 1/4 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
1. Combine half of DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits with remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
2. Spread remaining pineapple on bottom of 9 x 5-inch pan. Pour meat mixture. Cover with wax paper and steam for 1 hour. Cool slightly then serve with bread or rice and DEL MONTE Ketchup.
This dish is a source of protein which is important for growth and development. Protein also aids in the creation and repair of body tissues.
To easily unmold the meatloaf, lightly grease the pan before filling with the meatloaf mixture.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Preparing for Party?
Please login to post your comment