Top off a delicious meal with this unique dessert.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 9 hr.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 13
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
- 250 g marshmallow, white
- 1 cup ng all-purpose cream
- 2 kutsara ng sugar, white
- 1 kutsara ng unflavored gelatin, dissolved in 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup ng cashew nuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
1. Combine DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple and marshmallows. Let stand for 1 hour. Meanwhile, beat all-purpose cream until soft peaks form. Fold cream into pineapple-marshmallow mixture, then fold in gelatin. Cover and chill overnight.
2. Scoop into small balls by using ice cream scoop then transfer into paper cups. Sprinkle with nuts. Chill until ready to serve.
Did you know that pineapples contain manganese that may help in the formation of tissues and normal skeletal growth? This Snowballs dessert also has fiber that helps cleanse the body.
Cream whips better when it is cold. Chill the cream, place in metal bowl and whisk so that it keeps cold while whipping.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Measuring Materials
- Wooden Spatula
- Measuring Spoon
- Mga Measuring Cup
Please login to post your comment