Tofu Nuggets in BBQ Sauce Recipe
A healthy alternative to chicken nuggets that still packs the flavor yet is very easy to do.
Categories : Main Dish, Vegetable & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 23 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 300 g tofu, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup ng flour, all-purpose
- 2 piraso ng egg, beaten
- 2 cup ng breadcrumbs
- 2 cup ng oil, for deep-frying
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/4 cup ng onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup ng bell pepper, green, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into cubes
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1 kutsara ng cornstarch, dissolved in 1 Tbsp water
1. Coat tofu cubes in flour then dip in beaten eggs. Dip in breadcrumbs.
2. Fry the coated tofu in hot oil until golden brown. Set aside to drain on a tray lined with paper towels to remove excess oil.
3. In a separate pan, heat oil. Sauté the onions, green and red bell peppers and DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits then set aside.
4. Add the DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Barbecue Marinade, reserved pineapple syrup, and cornstarch mixture.
5. Cook until thickened. Toss in the cooked tofu. Serve.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Mga Measuring Cup