Tutti Fruitti Dessert Recipe
This light jelly dessert has the fruity goodness of Del Monte!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 15 mins.
Serving Size : 16
- 1 pack unflavored gelatin
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE Four Seasons Juice Drink (240ml), chilled
- 2 kutsara ng sugar, white
- 1/2 cup ng all-purpose cream, chilled
- 1/2 cup ng cornflakes, frosted
1. Mix gelatin with reserved fruit cocktail syrup. Heat until gelatin is dissolved. Combine with remaining ingredients except cream and cornflakes. Mix well. Pour into desired mould. Chill until set.
2. Beat cream until fluffy. Top gelatin with cream and cornflakes.
Did you know that fruits are a good source of vitamins and minerals? Include fruits in your daily meals for healthier and nutritious eating.
Always dissolve gelatin in cold liquid first before heating to make sure that the gelatin does not become lumpy.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Please login to post your comment