Del Monte Paella Recipe
Learn how to make delicious paella, the Del Monte way!
Categories : Rice, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 20 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 45 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 3 mga piraso ng chicken, wings, each piece cut into 2
- 2 1/2 kutsarita ng soy sauce
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 500 g clams (halaan)
- 750 g mussels (tahong)
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup ng onion, sliced
- 2 mga piraso ng chorizo de bilbao, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup ng green peas, frozen, cooked
- 1/3 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 2 1/2 cups rice, cooked
- 3/4 cup ng rice, malagkit, cooked
- 1 piraso ng egg, hard boiled and sliced
- Season chicken with soy sauce and pepper. Set aside. Boil halaan and tahong until shells are open. Remove tahong meat from shells. Reserve 1/3 cup broth.
- Sauté garlic, onion, chorizo, and chicken. Add the broth and DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and simmer over low heat until chicken is tender.
- Add tahong meat and halaan, green peas, bell pepper, rice, and malagkit rice. Cook for 3 minutes. Top with egg slices before serving.
This dish is high in iron needed for normal metabolism. It is also high in Vitamin A for eye health and niacin, which promotes normal digestion.
For a more flavorful paella, allow the chorizo to realease its fat during sautéing. The chorizo fat contains a lot of flavor that will mix with the rice.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Measuring Spoon
- Mga Measuring Cup
Preparing for Party?