Fiesta Choco Balls Recipe
Treat yourself to this chocolate delight with a yummy burst of fruit!
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 55 mins.
Serving Size : 20
- 1 1/3 cup ng graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup ng cocoa powder
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 1/4 cup ng condensed milk, sweetened
- 1/4 cup ng all-purpose cream
- 2 kutsara ng butter, melted
- 2 kutsara ng sugar, white
- 2 kutsara ng cashew nuts, toasted and chopped
FOR THE COATING
- 1 cup ng chocolate milk, bar
- 1/4 cup ng butter
- 1 pack mini marshmallows, optional
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs and cocoa. Mix with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail until fruits are coated.
2. Add remaining ingredients except ingredients for coating. Mix well. Form into 1 tablespoon balls. Put in a tray and freeze for 15 minutes.
3. Coating: In a double boiler over low flame, melt chocolate with butter. Using tongs, dip each ball in chocolate and put in paper cups. Sprinkle with marshmallow if desired. Chill to set.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board