Seafood Pasta Royale Recipe
Welcome the family home with this pasta dish, swimming with all the flavors of the sea in a creamy tomato sauce.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 30 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 10 mins.
Serving Size : 30
- 1/2 cup ng butter
- 2/3 cup ng garlic, crushed
- 3/4 cup ng onion, white, sliced
- 500 g shrimp, peeled but with tails intact
- 1 1/2 cup ng tuna chunks in oil, canned, drained
- 3 piraso ng chicken bouillon cube
- 3/4 kutsarita ng peppercorn, crushed
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 1 1/2 cup ng all-purpose cream
- 1 1/2 kg mussels (tahong), boiled, drained, and half shell removed (reserve 1/4 cup stock)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2/3 cup ng parsley or basil, fresh
- 3 kutsara ng cheese (optional), grated
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
1. Sauté garlic and onion in butter for 2 minutes. Add shrimps, tuna, bouillon cube, and peppercorn. Saute for 3 minutes.
2. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, all purpose cream, tahong stock, and tahong. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer with occasional stirring for 3 minutes. Add parsley and cheese. Pour over or mix with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti.
This Seafood Pasta Royale dish is high in Vitamin A that helps boost the family's immunity. It also has calcium which helps in bone growth and development.
After boiling the mussels, discard shells that do not open. These are mussels that have gone bad and may cause food poisoning.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Can Opener
Please login to post your comment