Seafood Pasta Royale Recipe
Welcome the family home with this pasta dish, swimming with all the flavors of the sea in a creamy tomato sauce.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 30 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 10 mins.
Serving Size : 30
- 1/2 cup ng butter
- 2/3 cup ng garlic, crushed
- 3/4 cup ng onion, white, sliced
- 500 g shrimp, peeled but with tails intact
- 1 1/2 cup ng tuna chunks in oil, canned, drained
- 3 piraso ng chicken bouillon cube
- 3/4 kutsarita ng peppercorn, crushed
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 1 1/2 cup ng all-purpose cream
- 1 1/2 kg mussels (tahong), boiled, drained, and half shell removed (reserve 1/4 cup stock)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2/3 cup ng parsley or basil, fresh
- 3 kutsara ng cheese (optional), grated
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
1. Sauté garlic and onion in butter for 2 minutes. Add shrimps, tuna, bouillon cube, and peppercorn. Saute for 3 minutes.
2. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, all purpose cream, tahong stock, and tahong. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer with occasional stirring for 3 minutes. Add parsley and cheese. Pour over or mix with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Can Opener